The deductibility of mortgages is changing, what is going to change briefly?
So far, no difference has been made in the way in which the financing of an owner-occupied home has been drawn up.
What will change from 1/1/2013:
- The commission will soon be no longer deductible
- The interest deduction goes down by 0.5% per year in 2014
- The loan must be repaid at least in 30 years (360 months)
- Abolishment of endowment insurance investment rights owner-occupied home from box1 to box3!
- Lowering maximum top mortgage
- Adjustment of living expenses standard
Can we still plan for long-term plans and which mortgage form / provider is the most favorable for me?
We can help you by looking at your financial situation and future plans together.
We do not recommend as seller or recipient of the closing fee but in your interest.
If you want to know more, please contact us.
For enthusiasts we have an Excel sheet for making some simple calculations. Download