The 11 most important missteps of a starting entrepreneur:
- No focus on the core business
- Want to do everything yourself
- No entrepreneurial plan
- No marketing and too many advertising expenses
- Administration not kept correct or up to date
- No adequate debtor management
- Do not take future tax assessments into account
- No occupational disability insurance taken out or insured too much
- No or too little accumulation of reserves. In good times the money also goes on
- Increase current account with your own private limited company
- Too much mixing business and private
and the BONUS: Want to start a company with too many people (friends)!
TIP: Marketing is not just the P of price. Deepen yourself in the matter.TIP: Do not let yourself get lost by making mistakes and learn from them and keep focusing on the core business
TIP: If you are awake as an entrepreneur, do something about it. If there is nothing to do then let go completely.
\\\ “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing. \\\”
1901-1966For additional information about starting a business and becoming an independent entrepreneur in the Almere, Amsterdam or Lelystad region, contact Visee Finance without any obligation. You can ask your questions via the contact form on our website or you can use the” Call me back “option. You can also call us by calling +31 36 5304248 .
We are of course also serving customers outside the Amsterdam / Almere region. Our customers are based in Amsterfoort, Bussum, Breukelen, Naarden and Hilversum.